- Terra Centre Elementary School is committed to building an environment where academic, social, emotional, and ethical growth is expected and where students share in and accept responsibility for their learning. We share core values among the Robinson Pyramid: resilience, empathy, integrity, accountability, and innovation.
- Terra Centre will build meaningful relationships, encourage critical thinking, and teach our students to be information seekers while preparing problem-solving global citizens for a tomorrow that has yet to be unlocked.
- All students can learn and have different strengths and learning styles
- Children learn best in a safe and nurturing environment
- Students are more successful when they have positive relationships with adults
- Educators should maintain high expectations for all students
- Communication and parent involvement is crucial to the success of our students
- Our teachers are lifelong learners who continually strive to enhance their practice
- In instilling responsibility to community and cultivating a caring culture
“Success for All” truly means success for all of us… students, staff, families, and community. “Whatever it Takes” means stretching ourselves, growing, continuously learning, and doing our work efficiently, effectively, and purposefully.
What's for Breakfast TodayView today's school breakfast menu
What's for Lunch TodayView today's school lunch menu
My School Bucks
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.