Kindergarten Supply List
Kindergarten Supply List:
• One set change of clothes (shirts, pants, underwear, socks, and shoes) in a gallon sized Ziploc bag with your child’s name on the outside. All items in the bag should also be labeled. Clothes should be for fall weather. We will exchange clothes before winter begins.
• Full-sized, 2-strap backpack (no wheels) labeled with your child’s name. The backpack must be able to fit a winter coat, lunchbox, folder, and two library books.
• 2 boxes of Crayola crayons (24 pack)
• 6 small Elmer glue sticks
• Expo low odor dry erase markers, chisel tip, assorted colors
• Expo low odor dry erase markers, fine tip, assorted colors
• 4 Paper Mate flair felt tip pens (black) In September you will be asked to buy your child a subscription to Scholastic News Magazine.
Kindergarten Wish List: The items listed below are wish list items that will be used by all students. They are not expected, but all donations are greatly appreciated!
• Ticonderoga #2 pencils (please sharpen)
• Black or blue pens (any brand)
• Paper Mate flair felt tip pens (black)
• Crayola washable markers
• Crayola colored pencils
• Elmer’s glue sticks (any size)
• Expo Low Odor Dry Erase Markers, fine tip, Assorted Colors
• Expo Low Odor Dry Erase Markers, chisel tip, Assorted Colors
• Coffee filters (white paper)
• Paper plates (unwaxed)
• Paper towels (any brand)
• Kleenex tissues
• Wet One wipes
• Baby wipes (any brand)
• Clorox/Lysol wipes
• Ziploc bags- sandwich size
• Ziploc bags- quart size
• Ziploc bags-gallon size
• Snacks: graham crackers, pretzels, goldfish, animal crackers
Teacher specific wish trees will be available at back to school fair.