Kindergarten & 1st Grade
Kindergarten Supply List
- One set change of clothes (shirts, pants, underwear, socks, and shoes (if possible) in a gallon sized Ziploc bag with child’s name on the outside
- Full-sized, 2-strap backpack (no wheels) labeled with child’s name (the backpack needs to be able to hold a child's coat, lunchbox, folder, and library books)
- 3 boxes of Crayola crayons (24 pack)
- 12 small Elmer’s glue sticks
- One 4-Pack of Black Expo makers (Chisel Tip)
In September you will be asked to buy your child a subscription to Scholastic News Magazine and Kindergarten T-Shirts will also be available to purchase.
Kindergarten teachers will have a wish tree at the Back to School Fair for additional desired classroom supplies.
First Grade Supply List
- 2 boxes 24 Crayola crayons
- 3 packs of 1 dozen #2 pencils (SHARPENED)
- 24 glue sticks
- 2 boxes of 8 wide tip Crayola Washable Markers
- 1 plastic school box (approximately 8 x 6 x 2”)
- 1 large pink eraser
**Wish List items: Please bring one per student, if you choose!
- 1 box of quart OR gallon Ziplock baggies
- 1 container disinfecting wipes
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 roll of paper towels
First graders are welcome to bring daily snacks and water bottles. We like to keep extra snacks in the classroom for when students forget their snack. We always welcome donations of goldfish, animal crackers or pretzels for the classroom. Thank you!
If possible, please bring supplies to the Open House. Please label school box and folder with child’s name. Thank you! Students should bring a backpack to school each day. Coats, jackets, lunch boxes, and backpacks should be labeled. Supplies may need to be replenished or other supplies needed as the year progresses. Thank you!