Kindergarten Supply List
Kindergarten Supply List:
• 2 boxes of Crayola crayons (24 pack)
• 6 small Elmer glue sticks
• 4 Count - Expo low odor dry erase markers, chisel tip, assorted colors
• 4 Count - Expo low odor dry erase markers, fine tip, assorted colors
• 1 Container of Clorox Wipes or Baby Wipes
• 4 Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens (black)
• Pencil Box (needs to be able to fit crayons, glue, scissors, pencils, and pens)
• One set change of clothes (shirts, pants, underwear, socks, and shoes) in a gallon sized Ziploc bag with your child’s name on the outside. All items in the bag should also be labeled. Clothes should be for fall weather. We will exchange clothes for winter and spring.
• Full-sized, 2-strap backpack (no wheels) labeled with your child’s name. The backpack must be able to fit a winter coat, lunchbox, folder, and two library books.
Please Note: • In September you will be asked to buy your child a subscription to Scholastic News Magazine. • Kindergarten t-shirts will also be available for purchase.
Kindergarten Wish List: The items listed below are wish list items that will be used by all students. They are not expected, but all donations are greatly appreciated!
• Ticonderoga #2 pencils (please sharpen)
• Crayola washable markers
• Paper towels (any brand)
• Kleenex tissues
• Ziploc bags- Gallon size
• Ziploc bags- Quart size
• Paper plates (unwaxed)
• Elmer’s glue sticks (any size)
• Expo Low Odor Dry Erase Markers, fine tip, Assorted Colors
• Expo Low Odor Dry Erase Markers, chisel tip, Assorted Colors
• Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens (black)
• Wet One wipes
• Baby wipes (any brand)
• Clorox wipes
• Emergency Snacks: graham crackers, pretzels, goldfish, animal crackers
Please Note: • Teacher specific wish trees will be available at Back to School Fair